Women Development Cell has been formed at Ganpat University to empower women and at creating wider gender sensitivity so as to facilitate a congenial working environment.
Women Development Cell is to create awareness among women employees so that they are not subjected to gender-specific discrimination or sexual harassment and ensure that their fundamental rights (provided by the Constitution of India) are not violated.
- To create awareness amongst students about the problems faced by women of all strata due to gender issues.
- To create an environment of gender justice where men and women work together with a sense of personal security and dignity.
- To create awareness amongst students about the issues related to the youth, girls in particular.
- To disseminate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
- To create a sense of responsibility in the students and have healthy study and work culture in all constituent colleges of the University.
- To enhance the self- esteem and self- confidence of girl students, women faculty and staff in the University.
- To provide opportunities to girl students and women employees to participate in and interact at conferences etc. related to gender issue.
- To help them in knowing the importance of good health, nutrition and facilities available for them.
- To help them in developing decision making abilities and be selfdependent & to assist them in overall development of their personality.
- To help them in raising their voice against all kinds of discrimination.
- To help them in changing their mind sets also to cultivate leadership skills in women.
- To create awareness about the social problems faced by women and to work for uplifting women & to make women realize their equal responsibility in building the society.
Rules, Regulations and Guidelines:
The rules and regulations of Ganpat University Women‟s Cell are formed based on the provision made under “University Grant Commission (Prevention, Prohibition, and redressal of sexual harassment of women employees and students in higher ducational institutions) Regulations, 2015 and „The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013 ("Act"). The Rules and Regulations‟ shall be applicable to all complaints of sexual or gender based harassment made by or against an “employee, student, Parents, Visitors, Guests, Vendors, Service Providers, Researchers, who may as in case of the education institution be “academic staff” or “non- teaching Staff”; and may be persons enter in university Campus.
The scope of the Act shall be applicable not only to the event of harassment in the premises of the University or the hostel but shall also be applicable to the events occurring outside the University and hostel premises provided that aggrieved women belongs to Academic staff which includes an „employee‟ of the University who is appointed to a teaching and/or research post, whether fulltime, temporary, ad-hoc, part-time, visiting, honorary, teaching assistant, research associate or on special duty or deputation, and shall include employees employed on a casual or project basis.
On receiving written complaint by Ganpat University Women‟s Cell, the Internal Complaint Committee shall address it immediately and undertake the inquiry as prescribed in the Act. The person concerned can personally approach/write an e-mail to any member of the cell. The name of the complainant will be kept CONFIDENTIAL.
Faculty Coordinators/Committee Members:
|Sr.No||Name of Faculty Representative||Designation||College Name||Email- ID|
|1||Prof.Raksha K. Patel (Convener )|
|2||Prof. Urmila C. Patel |
|3||Prof. Dr. Sejal K. Patel |
|4||Prof. Mrs. Hiral A. Patel |
|5||Dr. Priti H. Patel |
|6||Dr. Kinvanti S. Patel |
|7||Prof. Krupa H. Bhavsar |
|8||Ar. Maitri shah |
|9||Prof. Rina k. Patel |
|10||Prof. Sonal J. Patel |
|11||Prof. Asha ben K. Patel |
|12||Babita Ramnivas ||Subject Matter Specialist||KVK|
|13||Dr. Uppal Shukla ||Asst. Professor||VMPIM|
|14||Dr. Ketan D. Patel||Asst. Professor||AMPICS|
|15||Prof.. Paresh Solanki ||Asst. Professor||UVPCE|
|Sr.No||Student Name||Enrolment No||Department / College Name||Email-Id|
|1||Ms. Mansi Patel||15012051011||BME Dept / UVPCEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Ms. Konika Upadhyay ||14022411052 ||SKPCPER |
|3||Ms. Chaudhary Bhavikaben Laljibhai ||15034212009 ||MCA /AMPICSemail@example.com |
|4||Ms. Solanki Nisha Pravinbhai||14032211026||BCA / AMPICSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Ms. Janki Amin ||15052311001 ||BBA(G) SEM 3, VMPCMemail@example.com |
|6||Ms. Chhabhaiya Jimee Nileshkumar ||15082221012 ||DCS ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Ms. Devanshi Kakkad ||15212911005 ||IOAemail@example.com |
|8||Ms. Aparna Dixit ||14082231003 ||DCSfirstname.lastname@example.org |