The institutions run by the trust have always been keeping pace with the changes in the latest training methods available in the world. Numerous students and faculty members of Ganpat University are engaged in learning, teaching and research activities. These activities are being carried out with the utilisation of various Information Technology (IT) Methods.
The campus LAN is connected via Fiber Optic cables with a secured Wi-Fi Facilities enabling students to access the Wireless internet at various Colleges and Hostels.
Step for Hostel Wifi Registraion:
- Student need to open the Ganpat University ERP portal (https://erp.ganpatuniversity.ac.in) with their username and password.
- Student login into system then find the “Internet Registration Request Form” and fill the necessary detail on this. (Guideline ppt is available on https://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/content/wi-fi-connectivity).
- After submitting form detail you need to verify Laptop/Desktop machine MAC address with institute representative which specify into table-1.1
- Once your machine MAC address will be verified then GNU-IT section will mail your credential or you will view in Ganpat University ERP Portal form name “Internet Registration Request Form”
Interner Services Location in GNU
- New UVPCE (Open Space Area)
- UVPCE Library
- University and MUIS (Open Space Area)
- SKPCER (Open Space Area)
Step for Register Student access the Internert Services
- Find the GNU-Wirless SSID in above location area.
- Enter the password gnu@2018
- Do necessary Proxy setting in Laptop/Desktop ( Click Here)
- Now Access the Internet connection in your Laptop/Desktop
|1||Hostel WI-FI Registration Link||Click Here|
|2||Download Certificate (Working in Ganpat University Campus only)||Click Here|
|3||Certificate Installation Steps for Desktop and Laptop||Click Here|
|4||Configure a proxy server on your Windows||Click Here|
|5||Change Password(Working in Ganpat University Campus only)||Click Here|
For Any Query and technical support
Time for suppport: 9: 00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Mr. Gulab Thakor E:- firstname.lastname@example.org T: 02762-226038
- Mr. Shaielsh Patel M:-email@example.com T: 02762-226038
- Dr. Ketan Patel - IT Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)