Cancellation of Admission:
- For the cancellation of admission, a candidate has to apply in the prescribed form duly signed by him/her and counter signed by his/her parent/guardian and submit at student section of respective Institute.
- The candidate has to enclose the original fee receipt, photocopy of “No-Due” & College ID-Card (Original submit at respective Institute) along with the form.
Refund of Fees:
- In case of cancellation of admission for whatever reason, the college or institution in which the candidate has taken admission shall refund the fee collected by it as per the guideline mentioned in table below;
- The candidate may collect the cheque of refund from Student Section of concerned college or it will be mailed by Speed post or courier to the candidate as per the option selected by you after completion of Admission Process.
Request Received at University Office before closure of Admission of concerned program or the date of the commencement of classes, whichever is later.
Fee refund after deductionof Rs. 1000/- as administrative charges
Request Received at University Office after closure of Admission of concerned program and until the one month from the date of the commencement of classes
Fee deduction on Pro rata from the date of commencement of classes plus Rs. 1000/- as processing charges
Request received at University Office after one month from the date of the commencement of classes
No Refund (except the security deposit)
- In case of students admitted through ACPC/ACPDC, the guideline of respective bodies shall befollowed.
- In case of cancellation of admission at college or institute level on the request of the student after the deadline mentioned in table, s/he shall liable to pay the fees for the current semester and no college or institution shall demand fees for further semester.