Awards & Achievements
- Awarded a Public Choice Award under Interface between Industry - Academia Category for the project Industry Academia Association for Preparing Industry Ready Employable Skilled Manpower and Promotion in the 4th World Education Summit - 2014 held on 07-08 August 2014 at Hotel Eros, New Delhi.
- S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (SKPCPER) has been awarded "Education Leadership Award - 2014” in the Devang Mehta Business School Awards - 2014 held on 15th November 2014 at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
- Awarded as the 'Best Private University Overall in Western India' by ASSOCHAM (Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and The Education Post in Education Excellence Awards - 2014 held on 8th December 2014 at Hotel Silver Cloud, Ahmedabad.
- Centre for Management Studies, Ganpat University (GNU-CMS) has been awarded for the category "Innovation in Building Academic and Industry Interface” in the 7th DNA Innovative B-School Awards (2015) held on 18th February 2015 at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
- Bestowed a Diamond Award under the category ‘Best Industry-Academia Initiative by Academic Institute’ to eiTRA - Ganpat University in the 8th GESIA Annual Awards - 2015 held on 13th March 2015 at Ahmedabad as a recognition of an active association of Ganpat University with eInfochips
- Awarded as the 'Best Educational Group (Infrastructure & Facilities)' in 8th DNA Innovative Education Excellence Awards (2016) held on 18th February 2016 at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
- Mehsana Urban Institute of Sciences, Ganpat University got the national level recognition in the form of Flagship Award – The Most Upcoming Institute. This award has been given by Confederation Education Excellence (CEE) during the 5th Conclave on Excellence in Education with the theme “Education 2025: Students First”, New Delhi on 22nd April 2017.